WIN a $11,800 Boating Package
PRIZE WINNER: AISLING MACCOURT
Thanks to Cunningham Marine Centre, one lucky visitor to the event will be going home with a Boat and Trailer Package valued up to $11,800.00!!
The package includes: 4.20m Smartwave Open Tiller, 30Hp Mercury 2 stroke, Front Super Casting Deck, 3 upholstered seats with carpeted floor, anchor well, 2 rod holders, 3 x S/S grab rails plus heavy duty trailer, jockey wheel and led lights. The package also includes 4 life jackets, 1 Pr paddles, anchor with rope and chain, torch, engine flusher and tie down strap. Please note the prize does not include boat and trailer registration.
TO ENTER: To enter into the competition, fill out the entry coupon and place in the entry barrel on the Cunningham Marine Centre stand on site OS202 at the 2017 Moreton Bay Caravan, Camping, Boating and 4×4 Expo for your chance to win !
Entry coupons are available within the Quest Community Newspapers prior to the event.
PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Moreton Bay Caravan Camping, Boating and 4×4 Expo 2017
Friday 17th to Sunday 19th February 2017. Redcliffe Showgrounds, Redcliffe Queensland.
Australian Events Pty Ltd (ABN 99 074 204 283), often called ‘Australian Events’ is the promoter of this competition and hereafter in the terms and conditions will be referred to as the ‘Promoter’.
Information on how to enter and the prize to be won form part of the terms and conditions. By entering this competition you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to them.
The major prize is supplied by Cunningham Marine Centre (ABN 43 271 357 141). The major prize consists of one (1) 4.20m Smartwave Open Tiller Boat package with a 30Hp Mercury 2 stroke, Heavy Duty Trailer, Jockey Wheel & Led lights. and safety gear for four (4) pax includes four (4) life jackets, one (1) pair paddles, one (1) anchor rope and chain, one (1) torch, one (1) engine flusher and one (1) tie down strap. Total value of major prize is estimated at $11,800.00.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash or in any other way.
- To enter the competition, collect your entry coupons from Quest Weekly newspapers and drop them off at the Cunningham Marine Centre exhibition site at the 2017 Moreton Bay Caravan Camping, Boating and 4×4 Expo, Redcliffe Showgrounds, Redcliffe Queensland, Friday 17th to Sunday 19th February 2017.
- The winner of the major prize will be notified by phone, and be responsible for arranging the pick up or delivery of the prize. If delivery is required from Cunningham Marine Centre, charges will apply.
- Entry to the competition is free once you have entered the event precinct.
- The competition will close at 3.20pm sharp (Queensland time) on Sunday 19th February 2017.
- Entry to the competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years and strictly for Show Patrons only. Employees of the Promoter, Cunningham Marine Centre, Exhibitors and their associated entities/employees, Quest Newspapers and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The winning entry will be drawn at random between 3.30pm and 4pm (Queensland time) on Sunday 19th February 2017 at the event. The draw will be witnessed by a representative of the Promoter and Cunningham Marine Centre, along with invited members of the public in attendance at the event.
- The Promoter of this competition reserves the right to seek verification of the winner’s age and identity and other relevant information. The Promoter’s decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and Cunningham Marine Centre exclude all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage of any nature arising out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, any variation in the value of the prize, any tax liability incurred by an entrant and any use of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify or change the competition terms without notice.
- The Promoter consents to Cunningham Marine Centre collecting personal information in connection with the Promotion which is passed onto the Promoter. By entering the competition you are consenting to the Promoter and Cunningham Marine Centre contacting you at a later date for marketing and promotion purposes.
- If anyone is unsure about any aspect of this competition or if they are unsure about any of the terms and conditions they are invited to ring the Promoter on (07) 4634 7288. Full details on the event (how to get there etc) can be found at www.bayexpo.com.au