WIN a July 2017 Cape York Tagalong Tour
No Limits 4×4 Hire are giving away a Cape York Tagalong Tour at the 2017 Moreton Bay Caravan, Camping, Boating and 4×4 Expo. One lucky visitor to the event will win the July 2017 tour which includes a 14 day guided tour for 2 people, vehicle hire, food, fuel, ferry and permit costs. The tour runs from the 18th July to 31st July 2017, and is valued up to $7,500 !!
TO ENTER: Collect your entry coupons from Quest Newspapers prior to the event, fill out the entry coupon and place in the entry barrel on the No Limits 4×4 Hire stand, on site OS557, at the 2017 Moreton Bay Caravan, Camping, Boating and 4×4 Expo for your chance to win !
Moreton Bay Caravan, Camping, Boating & 4×4 Expo 2017
Friday 17th to Sunday 19th February 2017. Redcliffe Showgrounds, Redcliffe Queensland.
PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Australian Events Pty Ltd (ABN 99 074 204 283), often called ‘Australian Events’ is the promoter of this competition and hereafter in the terms and conditions will be referred to as the ‘Promoter’.
Information on how to enter and the prize to be won form part of the terms and conditions. By entering this competition you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to them.
The major prize is supplied by No Limits 4×4 Hire (ABN 31 517 304 385). The major prize consists of a fully catered and inclusive 14 day tagalong tour from Cairns – Cape York – Cairns. This prize includes 14 day guided tour for two (2) people, vehicle hire, food, fuel, ferry and permit costs. The prize is non-transferable and must only be redeemed on the July 2017 Cape York Tagalong Tour (18th July to 31st July 2017). Total value of major prize is estimated at $7,500.00.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or in any other way.
- To enter the competition, collect your entry coupons from Quest Weekly newspapers and drop them off at the No Limits 4×4 Hire exhibition site at the 2017 Moreton Bay Caravan, Camping, Boating and 4×4 Expo, Redcliffe Showgrounds, Redcliffe Queensland, Friday 17th to Sunday 19th February 2017.
- The winner of the major prize will be notified by phone, and be responsible for arranging the pick up or delivery of the prize. If delivery is required from No Limits 4×4 Hire, charges will apply.
- Entry to the competition is free once you have entered the event precinct.
- The competition will close at 2.50pm sharp (Queensland time) on Sunday 19th February 2017.
- Entry to the competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years and strictly for Show Patrons only. Employees of the Promoter, No Limits 4×4 Hire, Exhibitors and their associated entities/employees, Quest Newspapers and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The winning entry will be drawn at random between 3.00pm and 3.30pm (Queensland time) on Sunday 19th February 2017 at the event. The draw will be witnessed by a representative of the Promoter and No Limits 4×4 Hire, along with invited members of the public in attendance at the event.
- The Promoter of this competition reserves the right to seek verification of the winner’s age and identity and other relevant information. The Promoter’s decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and No Limits 4×4 Hire exclude all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage of any nature arising out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, any variation in the value of the prize, any tax liability incurred by an entrant and any use of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify or change the competition terms without notice.
- The Promoter consents to No Limits 4×4 Hire collecting personal information in connection with the Promotion which is passed onto the Promoter. By entering the competition you are consenting to the Promoter and No Limits 4×4 Hire contacting you at a later date for marketing and promotion purposes.
- If anyone is unsure about any aspect of this competition or if they are unsure about any of the terms and conditions they are invited to ring the Promoter on (07) 4634 7288. Full details on the event (how to get there etc) can be found at www.bayexpo.com.au